Medieval Madness pinball machine for sale! This game was released in June 1997 by Williams. Designed by Brian Eddy and programmed by Lyman Sheats, Medieval Madness had a production run of 4,016 units. It was an immediate critical and popular success, earning well on location and achieving widespread popularity among collectors. Demand for the machine soon outstripped supply significantly, and today it is one of the most collectible and expensive machines.
The centerpiece of the playfield is an animated castle with a solenoid-controlled portcullis and motorized drawbridge. One of the game’s primary objectives is to “destroy” six castles by hitting the castle’s entryway with the pinball. A specific number of hits will lower the drawbridge, exposing the portcullis; additional hits will cause the portcullis to rise, and shooting the ball into the castle entrance generates an explosion effect on the dot matrix display, a lightshow, and a sizable award of points.
Medieval Madness also features two Trolls, animated targets that are normally concealed below the playfield, but can pop up during certain gameplay modes. Other objectives can be scored by shooting the left and right ramps, the left and right orbits, and the catapult ramp in the lower left corner of the playfield. The game’s ramps introduced a patented feature that would prevent a failed ramp shot from draining straight down the middle between the flippers.
In order to get to the Wizard Mode “Battle for the Kingdom” one has to achieve the following goals:
- Joust Champion: Shooting the loop(s) advances Joust and finally lights Joust Madness.
- Patron of Peasants: Shooting the left ramp advances the Peasants and finally lights Peasant Madness.
- Catapult Ace: Shoot the catapult to shoot various items at the castle (Catapult Madness).
- Defender of Damsels: Shoot up the right ramp to advance the Damsel. The final shot up the tower lights Damsel Madness.
- Master of Trolls: Light the Trolls by hitting the targets in front of the castle. Collect the Trolls in “Merlin’s Magic” and finish them off by three shots at the head each to light Troll Madness.
- Castle Crusher: Destroy the castle.
All these goals have to be repeated several times to get the corresponding insert in front of the castle to light up.
- Castle Multiball: Light the Lock at the broad side (hole to the left of the castle gate) and lock three balls (same hole).
- Multiball Madness: Each of the sub-missions (except for “Castle Crusher”) can light an insert in front of “Merlin’s Magic”. Collecting at least one can start the Multiball by shooting into “Merlin’s Magic”:
- Single Madness: 2 Balls.
- Two to Four Madnesses: 3 Balls.
- Five Madnesses: 4 Balls.
- Barnyard Madness: Shoot all catapult items at the castle.
- Battle for the Kingdom This two-phased Wizard Mode starts once the player pockets the ball in the castle, with five balls on the playing field. In the first phase, the player has to score all the Battle Jackpots by hitting the maddness targets. Once all the Battle Jackpots have been scored, the second phase of the mode starts and the player must hit the castle gate seven times, and get inside to score the final jackpot. Unless the player has any “Troll Bombs”, two trolls will be in the way of the gate making hitting the gate very challenging. If the player succeeds in scoring the final jackpot, all remaining balls are drained and the display shows the King of Payne’s demise and Merlin announces you are the new King of Payne, and a new game starts up, but the score carries over to the new game.Medieval Madness pinball machine for sale features the following;
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Ramps (2), Autoplunger. A left-side catapult propels ball airborne into a habitrail. Two pop-up trolls in playfield become active during “Trolls!” mode.
All of our refurbished pinball machines go through our extensive refurbishing process.
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Please inspect the items when they are delivered and report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper.
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Always Inspect all delivered Items. Also report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper so that we can handle the situation immediately.
Shipping method definitions:
Curbside Delivery $399 for standard sized item.
The courier will drop off all Item(s) in the box on a pallet in a driveway or wheel them by pallet jack into a garage (as long as there is no step).
If item is being delivered to a commercial building, it will be dropped in front of the building or brought to a loading dock. Inside Delivery No Stairs (Without Assembly) Weight-based pricing. Item(s) will be brought inside the home or building and brought into the room of choice.
The item(s) will not be unboxed/unwrapped and no assembly will be performed. Inside Delivery With Stairs and Assembly Weight-based pricing. We can also perform Up to 30 minutes of light assembly. The legs will be installed and the backbox will be hinged up, but the balls will not be installed.
Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Delivery Times:
Vintage Hall Games, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold due to several factors which will be listed bellow. In addition, any estimates given are subject to change. And are dependent on aspects like time and method of payment, product availability, turnaround times of shipping companies. In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver.
Also, we will ship any new item(s) that are in stock right way. We will clean and test all refurbished items before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative so that you get the exact estimation for your delivery. Importantly, Expedited delivery may be available.
One Year Limited Warranty Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Also, our warranty overs labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine.
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
Warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
We do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description.
In conclusion, We do not include Coin-mechanisms with purchase of machines.