The Williams Fish Tales Pinball Machine comes with Delivery and Installation and it’s in an excellent playable condition.
The Fish Tales Pinball Machine is manufactured by Williams, makers of some of the world’s greatest pinball machines.
“Uh… You’re not gonna’ eat that, are ya’?”
Grab your fishing gear and head out to the lake in Williams’ Fish Tales – A true pinball classic designed by Mark Ritchie. Fish Tales is a broadly appealing game with easy to understand rules and humorous gameplay and speech. This isn’t your typical fishing getaway though. You’ll wrangle monster-sized fish, clear water skiiers away from the lake and tell tall tales about your catches for bigger points!
Fish Tales is one of the most popular pinball machines ever produced, with a reported 13,000 units produced.
Objectives in Fish Tales include:
- Monster Fish: Shots to the lit criss-crossing center ramps light “Monster Fish” on the spinner, a “Hurry-Up” that can be worth 20 to 50 Million points.
- Feeding Frenzy: Four caught fish light the two ramps and two loops.
- Rock The Boat: A captive ball award.
- Video Mode: Another captive ball award, involving playing a video game on the dot-matrix display for extra points.
- Fish Finder: A random award achieved by shooting the top scoop after passing the right inlane next to the slingshot.
- Extra Balls: Gained from Rock the Boat, the Fish Finder random award and Video Mode.
Fish Tales has had an enduring popularity since its production in 1992, and now you can see for yourself why this machine has proved so popular!
- Boat Ramp: Send your ball up both sides of the boat and into the criss-cross ramps to work you way towards the Monster Fish.
- Boat Captive Ball: Strike this captive ball to access increasing levels of rewards. From video modes, bonus modes and instant multiball.
- Caster’s Club and Fishing Reel: Lock your balls in the Caster’s Club, then watch it be fired into one of the three spots in the game’s fishing reel ball lock.
- Catapult: Watch your balls get launched into play with speed at the start of Multiball.
- Fishing rod-shaped autoplunger
On Display in Our Showroom:
If you’d like to try out a classic pinball machine, we have a vast collection of over 15 different classic titles from various big pinball manufacturers like Bally, Williams and Data East on display in the showroom. All of these games are set up and set to free play for you to try for yourself. Even if we don’t have the exact machine you’re looking for, we can recommend other games that may play similarly.
We are keen pinball enthusiasts and have experience of owning and playing a wide variety of pinball games. If you are looking for high quality impartial advice it is definitely worth paying us a visit. There’s nothing like playing a few games to get a real appreciation of how good a game really is.
However, every machine that comes through our doors undergoes an extensive 26-point check with our trained engineer. This service is exclusive to every pinball we sell at Home Luxurygames. All machines undergo a full PAT test by a fully qualified engineer to eliminate any risk. We also check everything including the lighting, coils, flippers, full mechanics, electronics and everything else in between. These checks ensure that all components are rigorously tested and working.
This even includes cosmetic touch ups and a full wax clean. We complete this 26-point check to ensure your new pinball machine is in tip-top working order and ready to spend a new life with its new owner.
This pinball machine comes with a 1 year parts warranty. All parts that are faulty will be replaced. Often we can solve any problems over the phone and supply any necessary components for the customer to fit. If necessary our specialist repairer can visit your home to inspect and repair your machine on-site, but this would be chargeable. Please call us for a call-out quotation. If parts are required which are not carried at the time these will need to be ordered for you, and will sometimes need to be imported from the States – therefore, there can be a wait for the part to arrive.
After our 1 year warranty has expired we will continue to offer you complete support for any problems you have, either over the phone or by email, and can provide a chargeable engineer call out should it be required. Whatever happens, we will be able to look after you and your pinball machine.
Pinball machines are complicated items, which don’t like being moved about, nor do they like the cold or humidity. Therefore, if you chose to move the pinball machine from where we originally installed it, or it is stored in a cold or damp location, our warranty will become null and void. We won’t be able to supply any parts for your machine free of charge if it has been accidentally damaged or you have tampered with it in any way.