Addam’s Family pinball machine for sale
Buy our Addam’s Family Pinball machine at very affordable prices. Our high end restoration Addam’s Family pinball machines are truly a pinball collectors dream. Each of our pinball machine is completely restored to better than new condition. Also, Pristine cabinets, backglass, and playfields are the result of over 100 hours of detailed craftsmanship and new, high-quality materials. Furthermore, these highly collectable machines looks like a new machine coming off the assembly line. They also have clear-coated playfields that protect the playfield from wear and will make your showpiece last a lifetime. We are in an elite class of companies
High End Restoration Process:
- Remove everything from Playfield and Cabinet
- Tumble and polish all hardware
- Sand off old cabinet artwork to bare wood
- Bondo and repair cabinet (several times)
- Tape off inside bottom of cabinet and paint whole cabinet
- Prep cabinet surface for decals
- Install decals and trim off excess
- Set cabinet up on legs for reassembly
- Install brand new ground braid
- Disassemble power box and transformer, clean, paint and reassemble
- Install new button(s), flipper button switches, new coindoor, new siderails, new lockdown bar receiver, new head head hinges, new bolts/nuts
- Install head on cabinet
- Backbox light board disassembled, clean harness, paint light board, and reassemble
- Disassemble board panel, paint, rebuild and clean all boards, and reassemble
- Disassemble speaker panel, clean/paint, install new DMD, new speaker panel plastic, reinstall in head.
- Install cabinet harness (cleaned)
- Install all new tnuts in new/clearcoated playfield by hand
- Paint and install wooden siderails
- Install all new pop bumper parts, playfield support rails, playfield hangers
- Disassemble all playfield assemblies, tumble all brackets and hardware, clean all coils and install new coil wrappers, brand new plungers, coil sleeves, etc.
- Install completed assemblies on playfield
- Install tumbled/polished posts, rubbers
- Clean and regrain all ball guides
- Clean all lamp boards and install LED’s
- Disassemble all play field plastics and install new plastic set
- Disassemble ramp(s), clean harnesses, polish hardware, replace switches, reassemble on brand new ramp
- Clean all wiring harnesses by hand, let dry, reinstall on play field
- Reinstall play-field in cabinet and make any necessary adjustments
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Always Inspect all delivered Items. Also report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper so that we can handle the situation immediately.
Shipping method definitions:
Curbside Delivery $399 for standard sized item.
The courier will drop off all Item(s) in the box on a pallet in a driveway or wheel them by pallet jack into a garage (as long as there is no step).
If item is being delivered to a commercial building, it will be dropped in front of the building or brought to a loading dock. Inside Delivery No Stairs (Without Assembly) Weight-based pricing. Item(s) will be brought inside the home or building and brought into the room of choice.
The item(s) will not be unboxed/unwrapped and no assembly will be performed. Inside Delivery With Stairs and Assembly Weight-based pricing. We can also perform Up to 30 minutes of light assembly. For pinball machines, the legs will be installed and the backbox will be hinged up, but the balls will not be installed.
Pinball Machine Delivery Times:
Vintage Hall Games, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold due to several factors which will be listed bellow. In addition, any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on aspects like time and method of payment, product availability, turnaround times of shipping companies. In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver.
Also, we will ship any new item(s) that are in stock right way. We will clean and test all refurbished items before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative so that you get the exact estimation for your delivery. Importantly, Expedited delivery may be available.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Also, our warranty overs labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine.
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
Warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
We do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description.